Monday, May 7, 2012

get to [know]:: Elissa Sontag

This week we took a few minutes to get to know our Property Manager, Elissa Sontag.  We are grateful for all she does on our team, and enjoyed hearing about her life outside of work.

Q:  How long have you worked for Steve Fineberg & Associates?

A:  I've known Steve and Ida for ten plus years, but I have only been here about six.  I started at the front desk.





Q:  What interests you in property management?

A:  Problem solving... Anything and everything can happen when you are dealing with rental property.


Q:  Where are you from?

A:  I was born in Little Rock, and have been in Northwest Arkansas for the past twenty-two years.  I live on a twenty-five acre mini-farm in Bentonville now.


Q:  What do you like to do outside of work?

A:  I enjoy spending time at home.  There is always something to be done!  We have an animal rescue and haven that I enjoy.  We have places 30(+) dogs in safe and loving homes in the past few years, and also recently got 10 chickens.  Hopefully, we will start having eggs in the next few months also.


Q:  What scares you?

A:  Spiders and taxes


Q:  What are some random or silly facts about yourself?

A:  I love to mow the yard, something about it relaxes me.  I have been known to run head first into tree branches though, OUCH!!  :)


Q:  What is your life motto?

A:  The greatest danger isn't that our aim is too high and we miss it.  It is that our aim is too low and we reach it.

1 comment:

  1. I do know you are afraid of spiders! I almost lost an eye thanks to your fear and a meat fork!

    ReplyDelete